Veeam Availability Suite 9.5, engineered to support enterprises seeking the ability to run their businesses uninterrupted as they adopt more virtualised, cloud-first technologies, is now generally available for customers across the globe.
This latest version of Veeam’s flagship solution, an integral part of Veeam Availability Platform for the Hybrid Cloud, heralds a new era for enterprise scalability and performance with more than 175 new features that are specifically designed to deliver enhanced agility and flexibility by ensuring 24.7.365 Availability of all workloads and applications no matter where they may reside – on-premises or in the cloud.
Innovations in Veeam Availability Suite 9.5 include:
– NEW Enterprise Scalability Enhancements – the exponential growth of data and provisioned IT services is forcing businesses of all sizes to rethink their Availability strategy. Through a host of new enterprise enhancements, Veeam is now capable of helping enterprises scale more efficiently and effectively, regardless of environment size being able to protect tens of thousands of VMs and petabytes of data
– Businesses can modernise their private cloud platform and enterprise applications through the industry’s first FULL integration with Microsoft 2016 data center technologies such as Windows Server 2016 and Microsoft Hyper-V 2016, Nano server and Storage Spaces Direct
– NEW Advanced ReFS integration, which offers greater performance and capacity efficiencies for large-scale datasets while ensuring backup data resiliency and the protection of business critical applications
– NEW Direct Restore to Microsoft Azure delivers cloud restore for Veeam backups in support of our “Cloud First” strategy to optimise resource allocation and minimize cost. This new solution enables businesses to take on-premises Windows and Linux-based VMs, physical servers and endpoints, and restore or migrate them to Azure
– Veeam delivers Availability for the Always-On Enterprise through integrations with enterprise storage offerings from HPE, NetApp and Dell EMC, and now extends this integration to Nimble Storage in Veeam Availability Suite 9.5
– Included in NEW Veeam ONE 9.5 (part of Veeam Availability Suite), enterprises and service providers can leverage powerful chargeback and billing reports for virtual and backup infrastructures to help calculate the cost of compute and storage resources within their organisations or service offerings, and charge individual departments or customers based on usage.
For more information on Veeam’s Backup & Replication software, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org