Oracle’s StorageTek SL150 Modular Tape Library is now on promotion for South African partners until 31 January 2017.
What is Oracle offering?
7% if the SL150 is sold:
* In replacement of competition tape libraries.
* Connected to an installed, or to be sold with Oracle Engineered Systems [ZDLRA, Exa Systems, ODA].
10% if the SL150 is sold:
* In replacement of competition tape libraries if the deal includes a UAP [note: maximum blended UAP discount is 10%] .
* With Oracle Cloud Archive services.
* In multiple unit deals [minimum 3 units per deal].
* In large configurations (minimum per SL150: 3 extension units and/or 5 additional LTO7 tape drives).
15% if the SL150 is sold:
* As demo units ONLY.
Deals must meet the following criteria:
Only for SL150s with OMM registrations submitted post-start of the promo – 5th August 2016.
* If the SL150 is sold in replacement of a competition’s installed tape library, the VAR must indicate the replaced library type or the approved UAP reference.
* If the SL150 is sold attached to an Oracle Engineered System, the VAR must indicate the end customer name that either already has Engineered System installed, or will acquire an Engineered System to which the SL150 will be connected to.
Partners must have respective resell rights.
Partners must be an Oracle Partner Network (OPN) member at Gold Level or above.
Partners must have a valid Full Use Distribution Agreement (FUDA).
Terms and conditions apply.
In addition to its overall performance benefits and very good acquisition price, the SL150 offers very aggressive support pricing [4% of net purchase price / year].
For more information on this promotion, please contact your First Distribution account manager, or email email@example.com