Here’s a quick overview on three upcoming industry training courses:
– CommVault Hosted Pre-Sales Engineer (SE100) Course –
* Understand and articulate the key technologies and
functions of the CommVault Simpana Suite
* Discover your customer’s data management challenges
* Leverage resources available to help you in your technical
Cape Town – 30 July 2013
Johannesburg – 1 August 2013
– IBM’s Mini Sales School –
Designed to help you to improve your sales skills, as well as help your customers by helping them identify and address some of the customer service challenges, requirements and environmental challenges which they face.
Johannesburg – 1 & 2 August 2013
Durban – 5 & 6 August 2013
– IBM XIV Flash Sales Training –
Johannesburg – 25 July 2013
Cape Town – 31 July 2013
– IBM XIV Flash Technical Training –
This one day session has a technical focus, building on the Sales Training session on new IBM FlashSystems & XIV Sales.
It goes deeper into the architecture details and best practices, and includes demos and implementation training with host attachments and architectural planning.
Johannesburg – 26 July 2013
Cape Town – 1 August 2013