VMware is excited to give you an update on its first software-defined storage product, Virtual SAN. It has garnered tremendous interest since it first announced this vision and the Virtual SAN beta at VMworld in August 2013.
Virtual SAN is an essential element of the software-defined-data centre. By enabling storage as software running on vSphere, Virtual SAN enables a fundamentally new way to provision and manage storage in virtual environments.
* Targeting incremental storage product and services sales opportunities with Software Defined Storage and Virtual SAN.
* Increasing deal size to new customers and selling existing customers more software, services, and support.
* Unlocking sales opportunities that were previously blocked due to high cost of ownership for storage. This may result in selling more of our products such as View.
To learn more about Virtual SAN and how it will transform the way your customers manage their storage, take the following steps:
* Listen to this one-hour webcast replay of the Virtual SAN launch event held on March 6th. During the event our CEO Pat Gelsinger and R&D VP John Gilmartin gave an update on the new product and shared its newest features along with feedback from partners, customers, and industry analysts.
* Download the Virtual SAN Partner Launch Playbook from Partner Central today. These are your hands-on guides to enablement, marketing, and the sales tools to successfully sell these new solutions.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to grow your business!
For more information on the above, please contact Ian Russell on (011) 540 2640 or click on the button below.