Veeam® Backup & Replication™ v8 provides new capabilities that deliver Availability for the Modern Data Center™ through cutting-edge improvements in high-speed recovery and data loss avoidance.
* Backup from Storage Snapshots & Veeam Explorer for Storage Snapshots – now available for NetApp
* Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Active Directory
* Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SQL Server
* Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange
* End-to-end encryption
* Replication enhancements
Veeam Cloud Connect
Avoid the risk of catastrophic data loss in case of a site disaster through hosted backup repositories with Veeam Cloud Connect. It’s the easy, efficient way to get back-ups off site to a service provider through:
* Hosted offsite backups: Get your backups off site to a cloud repository hosted by the service provider of your choice through a single port over a secure connection protected by SSL authentication and network traffic encryption.
* Complete visibility and control: Access hosted backup repository content and perform recoveries directly from a cloud repository—no need to copy backup files locally first!
* Modern backup architecture: Leverage Built-in WAN Acceleration, forever incremental backups, Backup Copy jobs, GFS retention.
For more information on the above, please contact Debbi Swart or Chris Richardson on
(011) 540 2640, or email firstname.lastname@example.org