Cloud technology is expanding on a daily basis and this area of IT is the hot topic at the moment. The IDC estimates that 98% of all IT revenue will be coming from so called “3rd Platform” technology by 2020. Will you be ready to take advantage of this growth? If you are Managed Service Provider, a Hoster, or if you are thinking of supplying cloud technology, then this event is for you.
We would like to invite you to join us for our MSP and Hosting JHB event. We have a packed agenda covering market and programme updates and guest speakers.
- Opening and Market Update: “Where’s the money?”
- Microsoft SPLA Program Update – Changes and the 2013 SPLA agreement, what does it mean for me?
- Citrix Cloud Service Provider (CSP) update
- VMware VSPP update
- VDI and DaaS (Desktop as a Service) – How do I do DaaS, and how do I license DaaS?
- The Legal Cloud: Theodore Watson, Microsoft’s Attorney for Legal and Corporate Affairs, on the impact of data sovereignty laws under the personal information act on the cloud business realm.
- Compliance and Reporting: Antoinette De Waal, PWC MSP Compliancy expert, will be discussing reporting in hosting environments and how to avoid common compliance pitfalls.
The event will be followed by cocktail snacks and beverages.
|Date:||4th of February 2014|
|Time:||1:30 to 5pm|
|Venue:||Fairlawns Boutique Hotel, Alma Road, Sandton|