License Mobility through Software Assurance provides customers with a licensing solution to move certain Volume Licensing licensed applications to a shared hardware infrastructure in the cloud.
The License Mobility Program requires that your company be on the list of Authorized License Mobility Partners.
To keep the License Mobility Program as a true benefit and competitive advantage for you, your company must be on the Authorized Mobility Partners list, by signing the License Mobility Addendum.
You will need to have License Mobility verification forms for each client.
License Mobility Overview
Includes SQL Server, Exchange Server, Lync, SharePoint Server, Dynamics CRM, System Center Servers…
Not Covered by License Mobility
Flexible deployment choices for application server software: on-premises or in the cloud.
Lower datacenter costs by using one infrastructure; solidify customer relationship.
You can use License Mobility to:
* Extend the value of your client’s server application licenses by deploying them.
* Take advantage of the lowest cost computing infrastructure for changing business priorities.
When you offer your clients License Mobility through Software Assurance, they can deploy certain server application licenses purchased under their Volume Licensing agreement, but only in an Authorized Mobility Partner’s datacenter, which gives you a competitive advantage.
* Microsoft Worldwide Volume Licensing
* Services Provider License Agreement
* Microsoft Hosting Solutions
* Microsoft Services Provider Use Rights
* Microsoft Online Services
* Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center
* Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider Partner Homepage
For more information on the above, please contact your respective account manager,
or Chris Richardson on (011) 540 2640.