Attend the FREE 45 minute Veeam online webinars in order to know how award-winning Veeam products can help your business become more profitable.
Even if you can´t attend the live webinar, register anyway to be notified when webinar recordings are available to listen to, at a convenient time.
Wednesday, August 07, 15:00 CEST(GMT+02:00)
Looking to maximise your investment in Veeam® Backup & Replication™? This session will explain how to get the most out of Veeam patented vPower®. Join Timothy Dewin from Veeam Software for this deep technical webinar discussing how to create a best-of-breed backup plan. In this webinar, you will learn about:
• Instant VM Recovery™
• U-AIR® (Universal Application-Item Recovery)
• Surebackup®On-Demand Sandbox
Tuesday, August 13, 15:00 CEST(GMT+02:00)
Virtualising SQL Server is a big change, and you probably already realise it opens up a world of new possibilities. In this webinar, Veeam expert Rick Vanover shares valuable tips for implementing and leveraging agentless backups of SQL Server, including:
• Best practices for backup and recovery
• Granular item recovery
• Protecting applications, such as Microsoft SharePoint, that use SQL Server.
Tuesday, August 20, 11:00 CEST(GMT+02:00)
Do you know how to recover individual items from any application on any OS and verify the recoverability of every backup, of every VM, every time? Register now to see a live demo of Veeam Backup & Replication™ v6.5 and stay for a Q&A session to get answers to all your questions.
Tuesday, August 13, 13:00 CEST(GMT+02:00)
During this 45-minute session our system engineer, Kevin Ridings, will tell you how to:
• Discover unprotected VMs and document their protection status
• Identify overcommitted resources and get flexible what-if modelling for each unit
• Keep track of the VM power state of your backup proxies and repositories
• Analyse core datastore I/O metrics
Stick around for a live Q&A session for answers to all of your questions!
Thursday, August 29, 16:00 CEST(GMT+02:00)
Join our session online and see how to predict utilisation and manage alarms effortlessly. Aseem Anwar, Veeam’s Systems Engineer will show you how to get complete visibility of the virtual infrastructure that matters most to VMware administrators. This webinar will include:
• How to identify weaknesses in the virtual infrastructure. Identify bottle necks and resource overutilisation.
• Plan your purchases with accurate capacity planning.
• Keep track of all changes and document those
• Live demo
Stay until the end for a live Q&A session to get the answer to any questions which you may have!