IBM’s FlashSystem 840 storage unit is data centre-optimised to deliver extreme performance, flexible capacity and total system protection.
First Distribution now has an IBM FlashSystem 840 unit in stock, which is available to partners for Proof of Concept projects, subject to availability
For more information on this unit and to enquire regarding availability for YOUR Proof of Concept project, please contact Moe Kajee on (011) 540 2640 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Highlights of the IBM FlashSystem 840 include:
* Supports more concurrent users, improves query response times, shortens batch processes, accelerates backups and lowers virtual desktop costs with its all-flash storage
* Improves IT economics by improving server efficiency with IBM® MicroLatency™ data accesses
* Reduces IT waste with extreme-performance, high-density, energy-efficient flash storage
* Integrates with existing infrastructure with support for Fibre Channel, iSCSI, InfiniBand, and FCoE interfaces
* Expands capacity and performance incrementally to match changing requirements
* Improves availability with IBM Variable Stripe RAID™, redundant and hot-swappable components and concurrent code load