EMC’s Customer Unity Test Drive Programme enables businesses to offer Unity systems to customers for use in their environment prior to a final purchase commitment. All qualified and approved Unity Test Drive orders include a 45-day right-of-return window that begins once the order is shipped. During the trial period, customers can evaluate the fit and performance of the unit within their IT environment.
* First Distribution is able to offer a demo unit to all business partners! *
* Open to Silver, Gold, and Platinum EMC Business Partner Program (BPP) Solution Providers and Distributors.
* In order to participate, Partners must successfully complete the Unity Implementation training and certification available now on the Unity Learning Center.
* All orders must be processed through MyQuotes with a valid deal registration marked as a Unity Test Drive Program opportunity – choose from one of nine recommended Unity configurations or create a custom configuration based on customers’ unique needs.
* First Distribution will invoice the Partner upon confirmation of trial unit purchase.
Take advantage of this limited-time opportunity, as availability for this unique offering is limited!
For further details, please contact your First Distribution Account Manager or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org