VMware Unveils vCloud Suite and Introduces its Complete Cloud Solution
With vCloud Suite, VMware enables customers to achieve the full benefits of a private or hybrid cloud—increased
responsiveness, simplified operations and the best service-level agreements (SLAs)—with a single package.
This integrated product offering includes all the elements to build a complete infrastructure-as-a-service cloud and to operationalise customers’ VMware vSphere® virtualised environments.
vCloud Suite is available in three editions, Standard, Advanced and Enterprise.
It includes the following products:
• VMware vSphere
• VMware vCloud Networking and Security
• VMware vCloud Director™ and VMware vCloud Connector™
• VMware vFabric™ Application Director™
• VMware vCenter™ Operations Management Suite™
• VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager™
As can be expected, the vCloud Suite contains many benefits, the main ones being:
• Increased IT responsiveness to the business – enabling IT to deliver agility with flexible software-defined
networking, security and storage services, coupled with on-demand virtual infrastructure provisioning.
• Simplified IT operations management – enhanced IT productivity and peace of mind in a dynamic
environment through complete monitoring and management of datacenter resources.
• Delivery of the best SLAs to all applications – empowering IT to bring disaster protection, operational and
regulatory compliance to all workloads.
For more information contact Ian Russell on (011) 540 2640 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also download the VMware datasheet PDF.